Saturday, June 9, 2012

Then we went to Sibiu and loved it too


I really do love great pedestrian spaces like this. So nice to be able to relax and not worry about car traffic.

There was no special significance of this building that we know of.  That's ok. We liked it anyway.



Mel at the potters tower of course.

An abandoned-looking mansion that we would happily live in.

Enter through the rear and slide down the trunk. Reminds me a bit of a South Park episode with Cartman.

Another town, another big church.

Just something to think about that was posted in shop window.

Yep, the inside of a church.

I always enjoy the side streets that aren't on the main tourist path.


Can't say for sure I know what this sign is trying to tell me. Maybe this is a tree, house, children-playing, and parked -car zone? Oh, and things are moved by cart from 5 to 9.

No comments:

Post a Comment