Monday, March 26, 2012

"No, no, I MUST have my 5" heels"


When packing for a trip, people have their “must have” items. While I was packing for this trip, I realized the items that I just can’t do without may be deemed frivolous by some. Then again, maybe not. However, to me, they are practical

Tweezers - I can NOT have ugly eyebrows. I may have to woo a random cow in a country field
Nail File - Haggard jagged nails? Not on my watch
Make Up - Why yes, yes I do need to have bright red lips on this trip. Again, cow, field, woo.
Sunblock -It’s a given for a lot of people. When you have tattoos, it becomes a sort of religion to keep sunblock on your ink
Razor - I refuse to have hairy pits or legs. Little known fact: cows do NOT like body hair. Plus, Greg doesn’t like it either, can’t say that I blame him.
Moleskine - I draw, therefore I am

For those of you who know me, trust, if I could find a practical reason for bringing a pair of heels, I would. But I can't justify getting cow shit on my favorite leather Mary Janes






No comments:

Post a Comment